Re: mailbox close while accessing exchange over imap

Kyle Wheeler wrote:

I started at 256 for timeout, mail_check, imap_keepalive and kept having them every time the problem occured. Now I'm down to 2 and the problem is better but not gone.

I am going to try your debug suggestion. However, after reading the FAQ entry and thinking about some other odd behavior I've observed with other applications connecting to stuff managed by the same people, I think it may be a firewall isssue.

Jason