    Subject:    Re: sent emails in -->> to proper folder
    Date:       2005-11-17 13:21:15
    > I was wondering how/if it was possible to have
    > mutt/procmail store outgoing replies to be stored in
    > respective folder instead of going to "Sent" only.

    folder-hook . 'set record="^"'

    http://marc.info/?l=mutt-users&m=113223375210244&w=2

I was ready to send this message as a question to the list when one
last round of searching brought this answer...figured I'd send it
anyway to maybe increase the odds of finding for others searching out
a similar solution. I tried it without the ' ' quotes:

    folder-hook . set record="^"

which also seems to work. Is there a reason those additional quotes
should be included?

Thanks,

John

--