Re: accecepted ssl certificate suddenly not remembered

++ 09/07/09 21:41 +0200 - Rejo Zenger:
>>Hmm. Kinda sounds like a certificate problem to me. When does your
>>certificate expire? I'm guessing it expired yesterday.
>[...]
>
>No, it will be valid for some more months. However, your remark made me
>investigate the certificate (using "openssl s_client") and it seems
>there is another problem with the certificate indeed.
>
>Will investigate and update when I have cleared this.

I haven't finished checking out this particular problem yet, but I have
another question...

While investigating the cause yesterday, I installed the most recent
development version of mutt and this version (1.5.20, running with
exactly the same configuration) doesn't barth this warning about the
certificate. Why would that be?

--
Rejo Zenger . <rejo@xxxxxxxxx> . 0x21DBEFD4 . <https://rejo.zenger.nl>
GPG encrypted e-mail prefered.