Re: use current folder name as argument to abitrary command

On 2008-12-12, Noah Sheppard <nhsheppard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Esteemed mutt users,
>
> I would like to be able to use the current folder name as an
> argument to arbitrary commands.

I repeatedly submitted a patch that did that.  It was rejected.
[I don't remember what shortcut "character" I made expand into
the current folder.]  I eventually gave up.  Hopefully you'll
have better luck.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! There's enough money
                                  at               here to buy 5000 cans of