Re: categories [Was: split display?]

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 10:20:54AM +0200, Markus Osterhoff wrote:

> if set_sort=threads is okay for you, maybe I have a solution:
>
> in my .muttrc I put
>
> color index brightwhite green "~f ---"
> folder-hook .maildir/$ 'set sort = threads; exec collapse-all'
> bind index < collapse-thread
> bind index > collapse-all
>

> Then I created some "categories" in my Inbox; they are just plain mails,
> but with the sender edited to "---".

Thanks, that's really nice! Only one problem: Mutt automatically shows
mails under a category that aren't related at all, going by the
subject.

I created a category-mail with the subject "SATA controller", and an
unrelated mail with "SATA" in the subject is linked to the category
automatically. Is there a way to prevent that?