[council] Cairo - GNSO Council Working Sessions

Title: Cairo - GNSO Council Working Sessions

All,

With apologies if we discussed the agendas this morning after I had to drop off the call, would it be possible to switch some topics so that new gTLD implementation could be covered on Sunday instead of Saturday?  A number of IPC members who would like to attend that session will be in transit or just arriving in Cairo - and unable to participate remotely - late Saturday afternoon and evening.  (I am one of these IPC members; I arrive in Cairo early Saturday evening.)

Many thanks.