From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rosette, Kristina
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 8:41 PM
To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [council] Cairo - GNSO Council Working Sessions

All,

With apologies if we discussed the agendas this morning after I had to drop off the call, would it be possible to switch some topics so that new gTLD implementation could be covered on Sunday instead of Saturday?  A number of IPC members who would like to attend that session will be in transit or just arriving in Cairo - and unable to participate remotely - late Saturday afternoon and evening.  (I am one of these IPC members; I arrive in Cairo early Saturday evening.)

Many thanks.