The header fields look like this:

  From: bertram@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: bertram_alt@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Fcc: =mbox

The "%c" specifier in the smime_encrypt_command variable expands
to the key referred to by <bertram_alt@xxxxxxxxxxx> but not to the
one referred to by <bertram@xxxxxxxxxxx> additionally.

The consequence is that I cannot read the message any more after I
submitted it. I would like to call this a bug. It could be solved
by appending the key file belonging to the From field in case the
Fcc field is not empty.

The most simple workaround is to insert my own public key file
name after the "%c". This definitely solves my problem but will
lead to trouble as soon as my key expires and will be replaced.

As far as I see I applied an SSL or S/MIME patch to the original
Mutt package. So if this list is not the correct panel to turn to
please point me to a better one.

Bertram

Bertram Scharpf
Stuttgart, Deutschland/Germany