[half-solved] Re: Display problem

Hey guys,

I've noticed something that might help us solving this problem: the
display gets messed up when I get on a signed message and only then ! I
don't know why I missed that until now, it seems so obvious now.

So I think my problem is *not* linked to the TERM variable.

I'm using gnupg and the config file by default found in
/usr/share/doc/mutt/examples/ from a Debian box. I copied this file in
~/.mutt/gpg.txt and sourced it in my .muttrc. I'm trying to make it work
with different profiles with corresponding profiles (classical set up I
guess).

The display gets messed up when gnupg tries to find the public key, the
bottom of the display not going up as expected (and strange caracters
being displayed at random places on the screen).

How could I troubleshoot this ?

Thanks for the help!